Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mercury Retrograde

So Mercury is Retrograde until Sept. 29th. I'm not highly educated in astrology and all the different factors that have an effect on things. However, whenever Mercury goes Retrograde I can't help but take notice.....
One of the side effects is that mechanical things don't work well or break: like the chainsaw we needed to cut & clear the MONSTER pecan limb that "self-pruned" smack dab in the entrance to the parking area at the shop, my business Internet modem, my husband's rig, and my daughters car (that was just today).
Another side-effect is communication failure. That can mean communication devices such as my Internet- telephone problems- and worst of all poor communication or mis-communication between people (the ones I've witnessed or heard tell of today are too numerous to mention)
I have to say that just being aware that things like these tend to happen during this time period, relieves some of the stress it causes. I attempt to couple this awareness with a sense -of-humor, and visualizing the 29th as a "light at the end of the tunnel". It's not a cure-all, however it helps me retain my sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment