Wednesday, October 21, 2009

EXCUSE ME...I'm confused.........

Excuse me, however I am a bit confused with what I have been "hearing".

We are to "Judge not, lest we be judged..."

We are to "Realize that God/Spirit is pure LOVE, therefore we strive to emanate that Love energy...."

We are to "Do unto others, as we would like others to do unto us...."

We are to "love our fellow man, Mother Earth and all "living things" for we truly "are all related".

We are to "Be charitable to the poor, bring healing to the sick, give strength and "lift up" the weak"

We are to say to ourselves "What would Jesus Do?" or for some "What would Buddha/Great Spirit/Creator/ the All do?"

We are to "practice forgiveness"

We are to strive to"See the Christ Light/Divine in all people"

I could continue, however, I'm sure you are getting the point.........

Yet I hear "whispers" that come my way..... The "whispers" say:

"SHE attracts "different" people to Cassy's ....(DUH...THAT"S THE POINT)

"SHE talks and visits with people of "different" beliefs....(DUH ...THAT"S THE POINT)

"SHE offers healing ceremonies to people that have "issues"...(DUH...THAT'S THE POINT)

"SHE invites "whomever" to "come as they are" to drummings & circles...(DUH...THAT"S THE POINT)

"SHE" is "ME" and I will continue to have an "open door " policy @ Cassy's. And to all those "friend" & foe , you might stop "whispering" and look at your own lives before you "pass judgement" on people you won't even look into their eyes/souls & give the time of day.....
WE ARE ALL DIVINE... we all travel this life with triumphs and tragedies. We are all individuals that deserve to be "seen"- REALLY SEEN for the beauty we possess that is Divine.
I thank Spirit everyday for this gift of sight I have been given that gives me the privilege to look into another's eyes, to feel their soul and to be grateful for what we were able to offer each other in those moments. It's what makes my life worth living.

" The moment you start judging and deciding who can attend and not attend is the moment you can no longer consider yourself a ministry in service to Spirit"

That moment will never come to Golden Eagle Ministries OR Cassy's...............

So whisper/piss away your energy if you choose- or look inside and find out what's REALLY causing those "whispers"..........





6 comments:

  1. Very well put. One of the things I enjoy about coming to Cassy's is the host of different people I run into and meet there. And It's always a relaxing and calming time for me. Thank you for reaching out to us all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shawna, for welcoming the stranger in as your brother and sister and for reminding and teaching us that all of us are connected. You have been an ally to the gay community in Abilene, sponsoring PFLAG especially. You have brought together people of all beliefs, especially through the Wholistic Fair. It is so apparent how God/Divine/Spirit prepared you over the years, elevated you as a Minister, and so enchanted you with a vision filled with unity in faith! Your precious mother would be so proud and I believe that some of her essence lives on deep within your skin. The one thing I hate about living hours away now from Abilene is not being able to make my weekly visit to Cassy's. I was a bit paranoid about your move to Ruby Street - but look what the Spirit has provided: a place where so many have come together - Wiccans, Christians, Native Americans, Buddhists, Eckankarists, Unitarians, and anyone else you can squeeze onto your property at Ruby Street! The point is that everyone matters! And we can not leave anyone out. As a Christian, as a Priest, my prayer is that all who enter the grounds at Cassy's will get a glimpse of this image and somehow allow that to become part of his/her daily life: acceptance for all. Blessings! Father Thomas/Fort Worth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawna,you are such an incredible person! I have tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat from what I just read. I know that Spirit speaks to us in many ways,and yet I am still amazed when the timing is so perfect, and the voice comes from someone I know. I have had only a few chances to speak with you--we first met at a Vision Quest in 2004; again at a Tepee Meeting, and later at Gathering of Circles--but I feel I know you. This morning I was writing in my journal before clocking in at work, when I suddenly felt the need to write you a short letter. I didn't know where the thought came from, as I hadn't been thinking about anything related to you, or spirituality or BearHeart,etc., just writing about life, and my frustrations with work. But I turned to a new page and wrote you a note. Then clocked in, went about my day, came home and checked Facebook. I noticed that one of your posts seemed to be related to something not on Facebook, and that's when I first noticed your blogspot listing, and decided to check it out. Your words and your spirit reached out to me. So I think I need to tell you what I wrote this morning-before I read your blog: Dear Shawna, I felt the need to write to you, though I can't say exactly why. I guess in part it is to tell you how much I admire you-your gentle, loving spirit, your day to day living of what you believe, the way you are able to make a living doing something you love and respect and believe in. You give so generously of yourself-to your family,friends, the community, the world.I guess what I am trying to say is that I wish I was more like you. Your way of living & being in the world is in my heart & mind, yet I haven't been able to make it a LIVING REALITY in my life. And one of my deepest fears is that I will run out of time here on this earth before I get it right. But I wanted to at least tell you that you are an inspiration to me, and many other people as well. Thank you for being just exactly who you are-you bless others just by being. With warmest appreciation...That was the letter I wrote earlier...Sorry I have rambled on so...Don't let the "whisperers" get you down, you are needed...and respected...and loved.Karen Greene (StarWoman)/Birmingham,AL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big sister is comin' to town! shhhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ALL for your support & love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *smile... perfect. Love you, lady.

    ReplyDelete